Sunday, September 29, 2013

What $21 gets you Thrifting!

So I went thrifting this past weekend at The Clothes Rack (2618 W Cary St), and one of my fav spots in RVA, Fan Tastic Thrift which is located at 1914 W Main Street. Anytime I go into this store I'm bound to find something, I normally will just pop in on a whim, this particular visit I was looking for something in particular. I'm a huge fan of the plaid trend that I've been seeing more and more of lately, so I wanted to see if I could find a knee length Tartan skirt. Its crazy because I remember having so many of these when I was younger, and hated them, of course I'm absoutly in love with them now (isn't that always how it goes). Anyway I didn't find exactly what I was looking for just yet, but I did score and find two other great skirts and a clutch, all of which cost $21 a major steal in my book! Both of the skirts are basically knee length and fully lined which I can appreciate in any nice skirt or dress! One is 100% Wool so it will definitely keep me super warm being that the weather is changing so rapidly! I cant wait to pair these skirts with a great pair of knee boots, tights, and a chunky sweater. I'm starting to build my winter wardrobe and can honestly say I'm ready for some cold weather!



The Clothes Rack/ $7 bucks










Fan Tastic Thrift/ $6.98









Fan Tastic Thrift/ $6.98












2 comments: