Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Weekend Goodies!!

This past weekend I attended the Return of The Curls Holiday Trunk Show in Richmond, VA, the turn out was great the place was packed. I really planned on taking pictures once I got in the venue, but there were so many people that just trying to maneuver around the room was a struggle. There were lots of great vendors I spent about $40 bucks and left with lots of little goodies. I love events like this where local merchants come out sell products and network.. Being that I'm natural events of this nature always draw me in!! I pretty much have a solid regimen when it comes to my hair, I have my staple products and styles, however I still keep my eyes open for interesting products to try every now and then. I purchased a Green Tea & Coconut Conditioner Bar from Tree Naturals, the ingredients look delish, cant wait to try it!! I also left with a lovely new lip gloss from Mod Gyrl Cosmetics, this gloss is the best so thick and heavy concentrated with color it lasts for hours, I will be purchasing more glosses in the future from Mod Gyrl Cosmetics!! I also purchased a red faux leather bracelet, along with a couple pairs of earrings from The Jewelry Box and Fabulosity Jewelz both of which are located in Richmond...Here are a few pics of my look and my goodies!!





Goodies!!


Weekend Buys!!


Charlotte Russe Navy Dress, H&M Faux Leather Vest and Plaid Shirt


Docs (of course)


Armcandy..Gold Aries Bracelet (I'm a Virgo) this bracelet belonged to my aunt, and my thrifted Link Bracelet











No comments:

Post a Comment