Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holiday Mini Haul!!

Going out to shop on Black Friday wasn't an option for me, packed malls, crowded stores, and people stepping all over each other isn't really my thing! I like to shop in peace when stores aren't busy, and I have first dibs on the fitting room...I went to the mall Monday night and it looked like a ghost town, I got a great parking space and was in and out of stores in no time. There were no long lines to wait in, so it was nothing but smiles over here.. I needed a few sweaters so I stopped at my usual stores Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, and H&M. I also purchased a few dresses, a parka, and a pair of pumps online from two of my fav stores ASOS and LuLu's, I cant wait for them to arrive!! I must say I found better deals online than I did in the actual stores, ASOS was offering an extra 30% off of any item, and I believe LuLu's gave an additional 15% off!! I purchased the dresses, shoes, and jacket for under $200 bucks!!



H&M, Urban Outfitters, Forever21



Urban Outfitters



Forever21



H&M


H&M


H&M

Online buys...



Love these shoes, cant wait for these babies to arrive Gold Toe Red Velvet pumps!!
LuLu's



ASOS



ASOS


Nylon Parka ASOS





2 comments: