Tuesday, April 19, 2016

RVA Fashion Week

Wow, its been a minute since I've blogged, thanks to all my faithful readers who continued to follow and come to my site week after week! I felt uninspired for a while as far as blogging is concerned, so I've been putting my time and energy into other aspects of my life. However, with the warm weather at our heels and Summer knocking at our doors I'm feeling more and more inspired, and what better event to pull me out of my blogging rut than RVAFW. If you've been a follower of BarclayINC for the past few years, you'll know that I've attending RVA Fashion Week the past 4 years! I feel like the fashion and art scene has really grown in RVA, I'm noticing more and more bloggers sprouting up in my city, there's tons of dope musicians, and just an overall growth of creative individuals flourishing! You can catch me Sunday at the Dress for Success 4th annual Recycled Fashion Show- Untailored Elegance which will be held at Diversity Community Center.



 
Dress for Success Central Virginia
Untailored Elegance
Sunday April 24th @ 2pm
1407 Sherwood Ave
Richmond, VA 23220


No comments:

Post a Comment