Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summer Trip to New Orleans!

 My family and I decided to go to New Orleans this summer for a little R&R! My mom actually was the one who came up with this destination, so after she told me where she wanted to go I took it upon myself to plan the whole trip. If I must say I did a wonderful job planning, we stayed at the JW Marriott which was located on Canal Street in the center of it all. Right outside our hotel doors were tons of great shops, restaurants, and  historic landmarks. By way of an old street car we got a chance to detour down to the Garden District, which was breathtaking the homes are absolutely beautiful. We also got a chance to tour an old cemetery while we were in the Garden District, it was very interesting to learn about the cultures and traditions of the people of New Orleans. While walking throughout the city we encountered some of the most friendliest people, folks would stop and spark up random conversations with us. I really love the laid back vibe of this city, I'm so looking forward to my next trip to good ol' N'awlins!



 Bourbon Street






















The House of Blues 











The house from Benjamin Button



Nicolas Cage's former house





2 comments:

  1. Amazing pics...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I had an awesome time in New Orleans its such a beautiful city, I will definitely go follow you on Bloglovin!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete